Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What happens at a Sunday morning service?
- Worship and teaching based on the bible
- Most services last about an hour, with the Communion services about 70 minutes
- Coffee and refreshments afterwards to get to know people
- We serve free real Fairtrade coffee!
Will I have to do anything?
- Nothing is compulsory! You don't need to join in anything unless you want to. All the words are on a screen but we usually have paper copies available as well
- You're welcome to sit anywhere
- There's no dress code
- We don't worry about noisy children!
- There is a no collection during the service since many people give to the church through their bank accounts. See here for more information
How do I get in?
- There is some parking on-site though many of the surrounding roads have on road parking – eg Babbacombe Road, Ilsham Road
- The main church entrance is through the glass doors from the piazza. There is also step-free access, either up a ramp via the modern Church Centre or through the side porch door where Babbacombe Road meets Higher Warberry Road
- There’s plenty of room for buggies and wheelchairs inside and a toilet and baby-changing facilities in the church building and in the hall
- There’s a hearing loop
- For anyone who would like to come and needs assistance with transport, please contact the Church Office
- Large-print words are available
Click here for a copy of our Welcome Brochure