latest news.....


Bishop Sarah has made the decision to travel to Torquay this morning. She may have to leave the service early if the weather changes. 
Please do join us if you feel that you can get to church and home again safely. 






Confirmation Service with Bishop Sarah is scheduled to take place tomorrow morning (18/03/18) at 10.30 am. Due to the weather forecast, a decision will be made tomorrow morning as to whether this will go ahead.
Please check back here from 8.30 am for the latest information.





Any latest news will be posted here.

Also see our facebook page for latest information.


Latest re-ordering information and public consultation information here